With the cost of energy it’s extremely important to keep your heating and air conditioning equipment in good condition. When you neglect your heating and air conditioning system you are paying for wasted energy, your equipment breaks down which creates higher repair costs and shortened equipment life.
We offer maintenance plans for A/C, Heating or both. You’ll feel comfortable knowing that your system was checked by a professional and if you need anything we are only a phone call away replica fendi handbags.
Our maintenance plans include a Seasonal Tune-up. We will tune-up your heating and air conditioning system twice a year to keep your system operating at maximum efficiency.
A/C Maintenance consists of the following:
1. We maintain proper refrigerant (freon) levels. A low level indicates a leak, to be found and repaired before adding more freon.
2. Check all electrical components and controls.
3. Clean evaporator and condenser coils, as needed.
4. Oil motors as needed.
5. Calibrate thermostat.
6. Check Condenser.
7. Replace filters.
Heating Maintenance consists of the following:
1. Inspect thermostat for proper operation.
2. Inspect filter, and change or clean as needed.
3. Check all electrical components and controls.
4. Oil motors as needed. www.goodpriceshoes.com
5. Inspect heat exchanger for possible cracks. A crack in the heat exchanger will introduce carbon monoxide into the living space.
6. Check air flow. If diminished, it may be necessary to clean the evaporator coil.